This blog has moved to http://ikhwanhayat.net

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Maximum Characters per Column

Max char per colI kept having results in the Query Analyzer that seems to be truncated. Normally things like this comes out because I declared some length too short somewhere. But I've checked, thats not it. I declared it 1000. I suddenly became lost. Everything seems okay, but why is the result is like that?! Later I came to realize that sometimes, the problem is not in the code, but in the tool. And I found this: "Maximum characters per column". Demmit! Why in the world do I want to see 256 chars only! This feature has made me looking for a non-existing error for almost half a day. *sigh*..

3 Comments:

At 9/08/2005 03:44:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

name enti keseronokan??...

 
At 9/08/2005 03:44:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nape enti kesronokan??..huuhuhuh..

 
At 9/08/2005 04:02:00 pm, Blogger Ikhwan Hayat said...

ha'ah kan? kenapa anti? hish, tak siuman betul..

:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home