This blog has moved to http://ikhwanhayat.net

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Tool for Translating VB.NET <-> C#

A blog entry led me to this, an awesome C# <-> VB.NET code translation tool. Man, this is excellent stuff! It also colorizes the translated code a.k.a syntax highlights. The nice part is that it uses Ajax for posting and retrieving result. This guy also did some other nice tools like for making DB diagrams, UMLs, and a CodeColorizer. I've tried to make a colorizer/syntax hightlighter myself about a year ago. Abandoned it after several tries. I actually gone half-way, but the HTML produced was quite long. Don't remember why I stopped. I got a lot of work at that time I guess.

2 Comments:

At 10/12/2005 12:25:00 pm, Blogger creativelydesigned said...

naper skrg baru nak tau pasal benda ni? aiyaaa...kalau tak dah menggunakan sepenuhnya bendalah ni

 
At 10/12/2005 06:21:00 pm, Blogger Ikhwan Hayat said...

Hehe, actually if u googled for vb.net c# converter or translator, u should find a lot of 'em..

yg ni aku tertarik dgn Ajax feature dia tu..

Although i can do it in my head, having something like this is quite usefull for long codes :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home