This blog has moved to http://ikhwanhayat.net

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Things I Wanted

...but I can't seem to get it (although I know why).

  1. Be able to play guitar, 'coz cool guys play guitars (can't seem to find time to learn, and it's freakin' hard, and my fingers hurts)
  2. To smoke, 'coz cool guys smokes (but I don't particularly like rotten lungs, especially if it's mine)
  3. Have washboard abs (people use washing machines nowadays)
  4. Be talkative and warm and nice and funny (I'm a nerd)
  5. Speak clear fluent English (I'm a lingually deficient nerd)
  6. Be stylo and wear hip clothes (I'm a nerdy village idiot)
  7. Do stylish things stylo people do (do I need to remind you the four letter word? which rhymes with "herd")
  8. Have nice hair (but Johnny rul3z! All hail the great Johnny! w00t!1!!1)
  9. Type 120 word-per-minute (poor muscle coordination, added with quivering due to excessive caffeine intake)
  10. Talk trash and out-spoken ('coz I'm mild-mannered and a fuggin' coward)
  11. Be crazy and carefree (and destroy the cool, mysterious persona I built-up all this long?! No way)
  12. Be not a workaholic (love my job.. i <3 j0b)
  13. Be filthy rich ('coz you don't click my fuggin' adsense)
As a part of the normal desirous gluttons that are humans, I should have a gazzilion more items on that list. But that's all I can think of right now. I might blog about the remaining gazzillion minus 13 items later. Be thankful to Allah always. He who gave you air that you breath, foods that you eat, eyes that you read with, and hands that you use to type your nonsense blog entry. You can be what you wanna be, but will in the end, will you still be you? Good luck finding yourself.

1 Comments:

At 6/14/2006 01:37:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

should remove No.2 ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home