This blog has moved to http://ikhwanhayat.net

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Geek Shirts and Stuff

I always like to look at the geek shirts and things down at ThinkGeek and Jinx. They got some hillariously awesome prints on their shirts. Found this AgileStuff which sells shirts with Agile related taunts and advocacies printed on them. Neat! I personally like the ladies shirt which says, "Will you pair with me?". Oh yeah babeh :D I'm gonna get my hands on one of those some day *drools* .. I meant the shirt lah.

2 Comments:

At 7/16/2006 01:26:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dulu masa study suka gak surf website macamni especially thinkgeek.com. Tapi di sbb kan masa tu tak dpt pakai credit card (maklumlah study), so telan air liur jelah.

 
At 7/16/2006 12:26:00 pm, Blogger Ikhwan Hayat said...

Hehe, aku suka baca tulisan2 yg dia print kat t-shirt2 tu.. witty..

"there are 10 types of people in this world: those who can read binary, and those who can't"

"roses are #FF0000
violet are #0000FF
all my base
are belong to you"

:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home