This blog has moved to http://ikhwanhayat.net

Friday, September 01, 2006

Goodbye Jacky

Jacky has just left the office. I am sad. Although we are not really that close of a friend, but man, he has been the guy sitting beside me for 8 hours every day for the past 2 years. He's among the few who laugh at my lame jokes, and manage to reply with even lamer ones (of course, I reply back with the lamest :). The only one who can sing the SpongeBob SquarePants theme song with me, and a fellow avid fan of the best Cantonese actor ever: Stephen Chow. He taught me a lot about .NET, and SQL, and a bunch of other stuff. We started working at this place almost at the same time, separated only by a weekend, and now, he has left. Jacky, I wish you all the best, good luck for your career and family, live long and prosper, and keep the code flowing! Radical, dude! Thanks for sitting next to me for these past 2 years, and for being a good friend. I know you read my blog, don't know how frequent though, but it'd be swell if you can post a comment.

3 Comments:

At 9/03/2006 04:44:00 pm, Blogger libelly said...

ya i miss him too *s0b*

 
At 1/09/2007 10:38:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww ..... dat is just so sweet. You know what? Every time I turn on TV3 on Sunday 9:30 am and sing that Theme song with my girl, I think of you! How touching!! =P

 
At 1/09/2007 03:46:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of me when singing that song? That is so touching, it sounds almost gay.. LOL

Glad that you came visit me here...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home