This blog has moved to http://ikhwanhayat.net

Saturday, August 19, 2006

10 Things Every Web Development Office Should Have

Wow, what a nice office! I would be darned happy if my office is 1% as nice as that. Item #10, ping pong table. Incidentally, I like to play ping pong very much. If one day I have the chance to setup an office of my own, I definately will get a ping pong table.

6 Comments:

At 8/20/2006 12:34:00 am, Blogger libelly said...

i also like to play ping pong

 
At 8/20/2006 09:28:00 am, Blogger Ikhwan Hayat said...

oh, maybe we can play together some time? :)

 
At 8/21/2006 04:58:00 pm, Blogger kitchenkidscoffee said...

oh, ofis aku ada ping pong table. depa main depan lift petang-petang. tp aku xpernah try :D

 
At 8/21/2006 06:53:00 pm, Blogger Ikhwan Hayat said...

Mari kita main ping pong 3 orang..

Ofis aku ada juga meja ping pong, tapi leceh nak setup sbb kena alihkan kerusi meja.. Kalau ada in-door game je la baru buka.

 
At 9/01/2006 12:24:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aku dulu memang kaki ping pong

 
At 9/01/2006 12:26:00 am, Blogger Ikhwan Hayat said...

Ok, dah ada 4 orang. Boleh main double :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home