This blog has moved to http://ikhwanhayat.net

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Bloggers Beware

"Bloggers Beware", says today's The Star headline. The Star online even put up an image of a computer monitor displaying blogger.com's front page. The gist of the story is that the Malaysian Prime Minister Datuk, Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, warned "if information in blogs, websites and online portals were incorrect, bordered on slander, caused disturbance or compelled the public to lose faith in the nation’s economic policies, their authors would be detained for investigation". Wow, with this kind of pressure towards Blogger, I think maybe I should switch to Wordpress soon :)

7 Comments:

At 8/02/2006 07:24:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, i'm very afraid now... I'm thinking of moving all my blogs like http://kaki.fakap.orgto other platform rotfl!!

 
At 8/02/2006 09:24:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah ... me too probably would swicth to http://localhost.localdomain/ soon. that one would be more secure I guess :D

 
At 8/02/2006 10:26:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bloggers must go on, as long as its the true declaration, maybe its not slanders but the truth.
"berani kerana benar, takut kerana salah"

 
At 8/03/2006 09:05:00 am, Blogger Ikhwan Hayat said...

I'm very afraid now. I always tell lies and made-up stories here. I guess i gonna hide in my rat-hole now.

 
At 8/03/2006 06:35:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

patut la aku rasa semacam jerk dua tiga minggu nih .. nak memblog pun dah tak seronok la...

tapi big bro kita like sultanmuzafar dan lain lain tu . aku rasa lagi tertekan ooo...

 
At 8/03/2006 10:17:00 pm, Blogger Ikhwan Hayat said...

diorang tu blog suka ria takde la tekanan apa sgt..
ini pressure pada blog2 politik mcm jeff ooi, lim kit siang dan media2 alternative mcm harakah daily, malaysiakini, malaysia today, etc.

 
At 8/07/2006 10:34:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ntah pape la org politik ni..takut sangat rakyat mendapat maklumat yg betul agaknya..semua nak rakyat dpt maklumat yg telah di"tapis" dulu..kata demokrasi...heheh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home