This blog has moved to http://ikhwanhayat.net

Monday, September 04, 2006

Tech·Ed SEA 2006

Microsoft Tech·Ed South East Asia 2006 will be held on 5-8 Sept 2006, at KL Convention Centre. That's tomorrow, yippee! I'm looking forward to attend the conferences under the developer track and also the architecture track (ehem, being ambitious are we?). Several topics of interest: Atlas, DataSet vs Business Objects, WPF - Windows Presentation Foundation (Avalon), PowerShell (Monad), and hope to pick-up lotsa tips and tricks (and freebies too :) Asean Communication Expo & Forum (ACM 2006) will be held at the same date and place too! This one is free, so maybe I'll pay a visit also. So KLCC gonna be packed with people. HR doesn't allow me to go for full 4 days :( so I can only come on Tuesday, Thursday & Friday (maybe). So, see you there! p.s: Email me if you wanna meet, 'coz I wanna meet you too :) You can find my mail addy at the left side and the bottom of this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home