This blog has moved to http://ikhwanhayat.net

Monday, October 24, 2005

Undefinable Hollow

For this few month, I feel that something is not quite right. I just felt empty. Undefinable hollow. In this few month timespan, I had probably the busiest time at office this year, had some things to do almost every weekends, met some old friends I haven't seen for 5 years, and even help this friend with a very important thing. Seems like a lot happened didn't it? But I just felt empty. Seems like all those things just fly by, blewn away by the wind of time. Or is it always like this? Only just now that I realize it? Oh, btw, ASP.NET 2.0 is gonna be official real soon. Gotta find a book about it. Don't wanna be late to jump on the bandwagon.

3 Comments:

At 10/24/2005 07:09:00 pm, Blogger hueylyn said...

hmmm apasal so depressed? u puasa tak cukup kabohidrat and glukosa isit? makan banyak sikit... and dun pikir banyak sgt... ;)

 
At 10/24/2005 07:40:00 pm, Blogger Ikhwan Hayat said...

last few month lar.. since before puasa lar..
but tq 4 ur concern :)

btw, puasa ni org kata aku dah kurus sikit.. yay!

 
At 10/25/2005 08:55:00 am, Blogger hueylyn said...

hmmm tak apalah..depression is common. I get depressed also whenever terasa macam life tak ada meaning. But every cloud has a silver lining. So... cheer up! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home