anti-keseronokan (old)
Fun Stuff for Anti-Fun People
This blog has moved to http://ikhwanhayat.net
Friday, November 11, 2005
New prototype for the extreme programming geek chair
Man, this is the funniest thing I saw today. eXtreme programming (XP) is a software development method which one important concept in it is "pair programming". Programmers work in pair. One may act as a mentor and another the apperentice. Yes, much like the way of the Sith Lords. Understand? Very good my young padawan. Maybe a little bit disturbing for XP lovers. Sorry, I got nothing against XP, I don't even really know what it is. But this is just a d4mn funny joke to be left unquoted.

2 Comments:
knpa kau tak letak gambar kerusi tu sekali..mmg lawak!
Takpe la, redirect traffic back to the original author.. let him get the credit..
Kalau aku letak gambar je dan tajuk je rasanya berapa ramai yg faham lawak tu..?
Post a Comment
<< Home