This blog has moved to http://ikhwanhayat.net

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Johnny Cut His Hair

Johnny just cut his hair. This is what Johnny said to me, right after the hair-cutting event took place, and I quote: "This is too short man. Too bloody f*cking short!" Poor Johnny. This reminds me of some what the same incident I had a long time ago. Which I've aptly poetized into a haiku. Sorry, no pics said Johnny. 'Coz it's too bloody f*cking short.

5 Comments:

At 6/19/2006 09:39:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel cold.. My head feels cold...

 
At 6/19/2006 10:17:00 am, Blogger hueylyn said...

do u have a friendster account? let me upload a picture for u >:)

 
At 6/19/2006 10:27:00 am, Blogger libelly said...

i like ar! look clean and smart!

 
At 6/20/2006 05:25:00 am, Blogger beeXan said...

Wah... Johnny cuts his hair... post a pic la bro... wanna see Johnny's new hairstyle... LOL :D

 
At 6/21/2006 11:29:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No pics la.. I have bad hair day today (good hair day is very rare).

I guess it's goodbye now, i see u in 6 months time (or 7)

Love,
Johnny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home