anti-keseronokan (old)
Fun Stuff for Anti-Fun People
This blog has moved to http://ikhwanhayat.net
Monday, February 27, 2006
PyS60 - Python For Series 60 Phone
Papit (from his blog) says that you can programme with Python in your Symbian Series 60 phone. The project's called PyS60. Neat. Looks like something nice to do. I do wanted to programme something on my phone. Maybe make a spending budgetting personal account tracker of some sort. That'd be cool. So, lets see. Found some nice tutorials here. And, oh, I need to install the interpreter first onto the phone. Ok, went to PyS60 project page on SourceForge. And then, while pondering on which file to download, I realized that I don't know squat about Python. Crap.

5 Comments:
hehe, you can code in Java using J2ME MIDP, uses less memory, runs faster, more portable.
Though it does not provide lower level api as much as pys60
dotnet pun boleh wat mobile nyer app rite?? tanak try ke 1khz??
mypapit: Thats what i like about PyS60. Can interact with the camera, make call, sms, use the phonebook, etc. Very cool, like .NET Compact Framework on Windows Mobile.
cik anonymous: Boleh, kalau phone support .NET Compact Framework, bermakna kena ada phone yg guna Windows Mobile. Yg mana, aku tak ada :)
jom la kita sama2 wat application, berminat gak ni..tp tak dak basic python, bleh ajar ka?
> bleh ajar ke?
tanya aku ke bro? aku python pun tak tahu mcm mana nak ajar orang :P
Post a Comment
<< Home