anti-keseronokan (old)
Fun Stuff for Anti-Fun People
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Life In The Googleplex
Wanna see how it's like to work at Googleplex (Google's HQ). Follow the link. The employees (I think we can call them lucky bastards) there can have free meals, free haircut, professional massage (not free I think), and also got swimming pools and snooker tables, and volleyball court (with sand!). Man, that's like the bestest place to work ever man. Ok, maybe Microsoft have something like this also. I've been dreaming to work at a place like this ever since I watched the movie Antitrust. Do you know that the name "Google" is actually an intentional-misspelling of googol, the value of 10100. That's 1 followed by 100 zeros. And googolplex is 10googol, or in words: ten to the power of googol, or 1 followed by a googol zeros. Man, a clever name of a clever company. via Tok Rimau

1 Comments:
I heard that people at Pixar also have the same work environment. They have their own game center, swimming pool n stuff... going to work must be their great experience in life la kalau camtu... huhuhu
Post a Comment
<< Home